Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures

Well here I am with my first blog. LOL Below are a list of cakes, cookies, cupcakes and muffins that I have made. I will post recipes for the and or links for them. I want to thank my family for all their encouragment that they have given me to start this. I hope you enjoy.



Giant Carrot Cake Cupcake









Blue's Clues Cake








4th of July Cake



Final Cake from Wilton Course 1




Clown Cake from Wilton Course 1





Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd filling with fresh whipped cream and fruit






Coffee, Doughnut Cupcake
vq=3233>88;>358>232488;449932wp1lsi.jpg">





Smores Cupcake
vq=3233>88:>;;2>232488:<:375:wp1lsi.jpg">






Blueberry Muffin
vq=3233>88:>;;2>232488:<:3774wp1lsi.jpg">







Wolf Cupcakes










Final Cake from Wilton Course 3











Cake from Wilton Course 3












Yummy mini chocolate covered cupcakes













Final Cake from Wilton Course 2






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! All of the goodies look yummy! I think I will purchase my next cake from you. Do you have an e-mail address that I can contact you to place an order?

Melissa said...

Hey Sarah. I have added my email address and you can contact me about ordering a cake.

Thanks
Melissa